Improve your SG and network with peers amid the southern hospitality of Hotlanta.
Experience southern hospitality among the skyscrapers of the South’s economic and cultural heart. Stroll through the Canopy Walk, visit the massive Georgia Aquarium, Centennial Olympic Park, built for the 1996 Olympics, and the upscale shoppes of Buckhead.
Along the way, grab a bite to eat at The Varsity, catch an Atlanta Braves game, and glimpse the Midtown skyline. You can learn about Atlanta’s role in the 1960s Civil Right movement at the Atlanta History Center and visit the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site.
Any SG leader from any school, no matter what state you’re from, is welcome to attend!
The 2023 Atlanta Student Government Training Conference features:
- Fifteen intensive workshops and roundtables designed to address the specific needs of your Student Government
- Workshops for all levels of Student Governments: very evolved and strong SGs, new SGs just starting out, and SGs trying to improve
- Experienced and knowledgeable speakers, all of whom are former SG leaders/advisors themselves
- Workshops and presentations that directly apply to SG advisors and administrators
- Private consulting by appointment
- Extra built-in time to network and brainstorm with other SG leaders and advisors attending the conference
- Plenty of free-time to experience all that “Hotlanta” has to offer
- Personal attention from ASGA’s passionate and personable presenters who have devoted their lives to serving and supporting Student Governments
What is the date?
The conference will be held on March 18, 2023.
What is the conference location?
The conference is being held at the Staybridge Suites Atlanta Airport, 3420 Norman Berry Drive Hapeville, Georgia 30354.
Text ASGA at conference ONLY: 352-258-4604
What is the cost?
As low as $239 per person for ASGA members ($100 off!) and $339 for non-members (Register by December 2, 2022 for these Super Early Bird rates). The earlier you Register, the lower the cost! Register six or more and save.
Download the Money Saving Tips flier
What will be the total attendance?
The Atlanta Student Government Training Conference is one of the largest Student Government conferences in America each year.
What’s included in the registration fee?
- Admission to all workshops, roundtables, and presentations
- Extensive hand-outs
- Free lunch: A boxed lunch on Saturday (choice of sandwich, chips, fruit, cookie, drink)
- Free continental breakfast: A light continental breakfast on Saturday (coffee/tea, juice, and a selection of bagels, muffins, and fruit)
- Free afternoon snacks: cookies and drinks
- Free private consulting on Sunday morning (one-hour blocks valued at $499 are very limited, so sign up early on the conference registration form)
- Atlanta Student Government Training Conference folder, ASGA notepad, ASGA pen
- A 10% discount on ASGA membership for non-members who join within 10 days of the conference
- Discounts on ASGA Store items (leadership books, DVDs, CDs, and more) purchased at the conference
- 35% discount on on-campus SG consultations booked at the conference
- Excellent personal service and attention from the ASGA team